Clinic Builder is pleased to introduce its Local SEO platform partners. Unlike other reputation management companies, we do not white labeling our secret sauce. We are proud to be using the best tools in the industry for our customers.
Our strategy is to provide proven best practices and processes that meet busy healthcare business's needs. Clinic Builder's background in marketing operations and digital marketing consulting provides a foundation other providers can't beat. We work with your business to ensure our partners' tools are working for you and your people.
Having a local search strategy is critical to local business success. Local Google search (Google My Business) has overtaken all other channels in providing local business information to customers. According to recent studies:
- 92% of customers research online before purchasing.
- Customers are 70% more likely to visit businesses with a Google My Business listing.
- Businesses with complete listings on Google are twice as likely to earn trust from customers.
- Credibility gained from Google My Business is enough to sway people to be 38% more likely to visit your business and 29% more likely to buy something.
- Google My Business reviews help build trust. Research by Think With Google finds that 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- 5% of Google My Business listing views result in a website click, call, or direction request
Review Management: Review manager is a process of tracking incoming customer reviews from various review sites and responding to them when necessary. Businesses often choose to manage reviews using software that lets them see all their reviews from all sites in one place. Reviews are the second most important factor in local Google ranking and are essential for any FI's local SEO strategy.
Business Listings: Business listings are a public profile that contains a business's vital information such as name, address, number, website, hours of operation, and more. They act as a "virtual doorway" to local businesses and are found across hundreds of online listings and directory sites across the web. Some directories are vertical-specific, though many (like Google+, Yelp, Yellow Pages, etc.) are generic catch-alls for all businesses.
Google My Business (GMB) Management: Google My Business management refers to the ability to manage a single or multiple Google My Business accounts centrally. This capability enables you to update the facts about your business directly in the GMB platform in real-time.