To dominate local search, PT practices need to create a location page for each of the clinic location they have. A single location page for all your locations will not assist your local SEO or improve your local Google ranking.
Whether you have two locations or two thousand, it's crucial to present Google and the other search engines with the right information. Doing so allows the search engines to distinguish between different locations and present the right one to customers who search for it.
This ebook details what every practice needs to know about designing a location web page.
What's in the ebook:
- URL Architecture
- Title Tags & Meta Descriptions
- Embedded GMB Listing and Map
- Description of Business Location
- Helpful Call To Action (CTA)
- Old School Driving Directions
- Clinic Customer Reviews
- Clinic and Community Information
- On-Page Links
- The Importance of Page Load Speed