Are you losing patients over bad reviews?
As wonderful as it would be only to receive 5-star reviews from all your patients, this would actually be a detriment to your practice.
Negative reviews can actually make your practice seem more genuine, and oftentimes identify areas of opportunity where your business can improve.
Patients who have left a negative review are a potent goldmine!
Converting these unhappy patients into loyal evangelists is known as the service recovery paradox.
70% of customers say they think more highly of a company after the company has corrected a problem or a negative service issue.
In our ebook, we’ll guide you through best practices on how to resolve and respond to negative reviews in a timely manner.
By the time you’ve finished this book, you’ll be equipped with the information you need to convert unhappy patients into lifelong, loyal practice advocates.
What's in this ebook:
- Why negative reviews are important to your business
- What you should do when a bad review comes in
- How to respond to negative feedback in a timely manner
- How to convert unhappy customers into loyal customers
- How Reputation Builder can automate these solutions for you